Manufacturing Company required replacement of existing customized financial and operational systems running on an HP platform. MAS provided project assistance from the strategic planning stages through implementation planning.
MAS met with users and management to document strategic systems requirements and functional application requirements. In order to complete the project the following phases were completed:
- Strategic enterprise systems planning
- Application and systems requirements definition
- Preparation of a request for proposal and scripted demonstration to several vendors
- Evaluation of vendor responses and demonstrations
- Corporate and reference site visits
- Vendor contract negotiation
- Implementation planning
Our client selected the complete Oracle Financials suite as well as related development tools to replace their existing systems.